marți, 27 august 2013

One can only dream...

It's almost fall... but all the store windows are already prepped for the upcoming season. The trends have been set well in advance and the designers have been busy stacking up on key pieces.
I've already been out window shopping and it's a wonderful world out there. The sweaters, the trench coats, the boots, they are all lovely and out of my price range... What to do?

I've been meaning to write posts with useful tricks for medium-class, working gals, like yours truly, who simply must have that Oscar de la Renta pencil skirt. But what do you do when you realize that even Zara and - yes - sometimes H&M are way over your season budget?

I'll just have to put on my last season boots and find out, because fall is my favorite season and it can't go by without leaving it's marks on my wardrobe.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu